Anne Nans' Experience and Qualifications
- Texas Woman's University, Bachelor of Science in Nursing, 1993
- International Board Certified Lactation Consultant, 1999
- SUNY Upstate Medical University, Master's of Science, 2007
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner, American Nurses Credentialing Center Board Certified, 2008
- SUNY Upstate Medical University, Post Master's Certificate, 2013
- Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner, American Nurses Credentialing Center Board Certified, 2013
I am astounded by the power and capacity of the human mind. Recent studies show that when we change how we think and live, we can change the structure of the brain. Our minds have an amazing capacity for healing, for growth and positive change. Mental illnesses are typically quantum rather than linear in nature. In other words, there are many factors from genetics, biology, environment, family dynamics, personal temperament, spiritual, cultural and social factors that shape who we are and how we respond to the world around us.
How does one get on top of that? We go forward a little bit at a time and optimize our environment, our relationships and the way we view the world. Joy, contentment, abundance, and resilience are within the reach of each one of us.